Around Dharamkot and Bahl Village
Duration 4 to 5 hours
Departure time 8:30 am everyday
It end at the bank of river bhated, fed by snow, its water is cold and crystal clear.this place is surrounded by dense forests of cedar, oak and other varieties of trees.there is an opportunity for, those interested in herbs of lower himalayan range.
Cost Includes :
- Transport cost for private departures is extra and can be provided to you once we know the dates, choice of vehicle and the group size.
- Vegetarian Packed lunch.
- Expert Mountain Guide with English speaking.
- Walking Stick and Ponchos.
PRICE ON REQUEST
- Transport Options (Delhi - Mcleod ganj - Delhi)
- For travel to Mcleod ganj and back one can choose between air, rail & road. For air travel, the closest airport is the Gaggal DHM, also known as Kangra Airport, or Dharamsala Airport and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Kingfisher Red.
- There are frequent Public Transport buses including Volvos available from Delhi to Mcleodganj that cost about Rs. 550 - 900 per person. These buses depart from Majnu ka tilla every 30 mins. or so and take about 12 hrs to cover the distance. The same is also applicable on the return journey. A private vehicle could also be arranged for if you require the same.
Summer in Mcleod ganj extends from March to June when the temperature variation is recorded to be ranging between 23°c and 27°c. Mercury sometimes reaches up to 38°c but never goes beyond that. During winters the temperature can drop to -1° and the maximum temperature hardly goes up to 20°c.
*Please keep in mind that the above information is not exact and does not account for sudden changes. Whatever the temperatures and conditions rest assured we will be prepared to handle it with ease as we use equipment of very high specifications