Beas Kund Trek
BEST TIME 15TH JUNE TO 20TH OCTOBER
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE 4326Mts.
Starting from Manali, this trek winds through the famous Solang Valley. Set 13 km from Manali, Solang has good skiing slopes equipped with an excellent lift. A splendid valley between Manali and Kothi, it also offers views of the glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks. The trail then goes via Dhundi and Bakartach to enter the Beas Kund glacier, the birthplace of the River Beas.
Trek starts along the right bank of Beas river through villages, green fields and orchards with beautiful valleys, forests & mountain view to the famous ski resort, Solang Nallah (2480 m). Overnight in tents.
Trek through an alpine plateau, Dhundi (2480 m). Along the trek view glaciers and snow capped peaks including the peaks of Indrasan (6221 m) & Deo Tibba (6001 m). Overnight in tents at Bakarthach (3150 m).
Trek to the source of river Beas, Beaskund. Return to Dhundi for an overnight stay in tents.
Trek down to Solang Nallah and travel by car/ jeep to Manali. The trek ends in Manali.
- Transport cost for private departures is extra and can be provided to you once we know the dates, choice of vehicle and the group size.
- All vegetarian meals beginning with breakfast on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 06.
- Porter/mules for client baggage (one bag per client not weighing more than 15 kgs)
- Camping equipment – international quality equipment will be provided
- Professional guide
- Park entry fee & all applicable taxes
- Travel between Delhi and Mcleod ganj (can be arranged by us on request)
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.